ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
Welcome to the Writing Center's online scheduling tool!
Click on a date to make an appointment with a tutor. Appointments are available during the following hours:
Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Sunday 12:30 PM-5:00 PM
If this is the first time you have used this tool, click here for instructions.
- Your registration is not complete until you have clicked SUBMIT and received an email confirming your appointment.
- Please retain your registration confirmation email until you have met with a tutor. Should there be a problem with the online scheduling system, this email is your proof that you made an appointment.
- If you find that you will be unable to attend a tutoring session for which you have registered, please be sure to cancel the appointment so that someone else can register for that time. Your confirmation email provides a link that allows you to cancel. Click here for detailed instructions on how to cancel. If you lose the email, or if you have difficulty canceling your appointment online, please contact us at 341-4436 to let us know that you will not attend.
- Click on a date on the calendar.
- Select a time, and click on the word Tutoring. If all appointments for that time slot are full, you'll see a message asking you to choose another time.
- Once you have selected an open time slot, click the register button highlighted in yellow near the top right corner of the page; this will take you to a registration form.
- Enter your first and last name and your email address.
- Select the class for which you need tutoring. If you choose Other, please indicate the class in the space provided.
- Click NEXT; this takes you to a form on which you must confirm the information you provided. NOTE: This page is not a confirmation of your appointment!
- Click SUBMIT. You will see a screen indicating that you have completed the registration process.
- You will receive an email indicating that your event registration request has been approved. NOTE: If you do not receive an email, your registration has not been completed.
IMPORTANT: Please retain your registration confirmation email until you have met with a tutor. Should there be a problem with the online scheduling system, this email is your proof that you made an appointment. It also contains the link necessary to cancel an appointment.
The event registration email you received when you registered contains a link that you can click to cancel your appointment:
- Click on the event cancellation link.
- Select the tutoring appointment by checking the box to the left of the appointment time, and click SUBMIT.
- A screen will appear asking you to confirm that you intended to cancel your appointment. Select Yes, and click SUBMIT again.
If you lose the email, or if you have difficulty canceling your appointment online, please contact us at 341-4436 to let us know that you will not attend.