Appointment & Walk-In FAQs
- Click on any blank space to make an appointment.
- Unavailable slots are blacked out.
- Your appointments appear in orange.
- Click on a scheduled appointment to modify or cancel it.
Put your name on our wait list!
- Click the clock icon in the upper left corner of any day on the calendar.
- Indicate the times when you would like to make an appointment.
- If any slot opens up, you’ll receive a text message. Be the first person to click on the available appointment, and it’s all yours.
Note: In order to use the wait list function, you must provide a mobile number and carrier. If you did not do so when you registered, you can update your profile by clicking on the Welcome menu:
- Log in, and choose the calendar from which you made the appointment.
- Click the appointment you want to cancel.
- Click the Cancel This Appointment button at the bottom of the appointment window.
Remember: You must cancel at least 2 hours ahead of schedule start time!
- 1 appointment/day
- 3 appointments/week
- up to 30 days in advance
If special circumstances require that you make multiple appointments in a single day or more than three appointments in a week, please contact us at 341-4436 for assistance.